Your chakras are the energy centers in your body, and these are the parts of your body that connect with your mind, body, and soul. This means that having a strong chakra system can mean that you are strong in your mind, body, and soul but if there are blockages, this can cause you sicknesses and mental stress. Here are some ways that you can keep your chakras strong such as through meditation.
Know the Chakras
You need to learn to understand what your chakras are so that you can keep them strong. The chakras work with the different organs and glands in your body, and they help to keep your body strong. Here is some information about your chakras:
- Crown chakra: Works with the pituitary gland. This is found at the top of the head and is representative of the color purple. This helps you to be spiritual and to be able to reach your higher giftings.
- Third eye chakra: This chakra is found in the middle of the eyebrows on your forehead. It helps you to have perception and to open up your intuition. This is represented by the color indigo.
- Throat chakra: This is a chakra that is represented by the color blue. It works with your thyroid gland, and it is found in the throat. This chakra helps you to communicate.
- Heart chakra. The heart chakra is represented by the color green or pink. It is found in the middle of your heart and works with the thymus gland. It helps you to have love and forgiveness.
- Solar plexus chakra: This is found in the belly button area. It is represented by the color yellow, and it works with the adrenal glands and helps you to have wisdom and creativity.
- Sacral chakra: this is found in the lower stomach and works with the ovaries and testes. This works to give you sexual satisfaction and is represented by the color orange.
- Root chakra: this is found at the base of the spine and is represented by the color red. This chakra will work with the gonads and anus and can help you to feel grounded and to have survival.
Choosing Your Place
Find a place in your house that is comfortable and that you can be quiet for a time. Make sure that you are not wearing uncomfortable clothes and that you are not having your phone on or other things that can distract you.
You need to be able to be quiet and to relax. This means you need to deep breathe and concentrate on that and not on other things around you.
Think of all the chakras and find out if any of your chakras are blocked. Find out if you are healthy in your body and what you are doing to have a strong sense of self.
Imagine each of the chakras and the energy moving through your body. Make sure that the energy that you are thinking of will flow from the top of your head to your feet. Repeat this if you need to.
Align the Chakras
Let your chakras spin and let the energy flow through your body. Visualize the energy moving through you and let your body be strong.
Take time to come back to yourself. Relax and be calm and deep breath until you are feeling yourself. Do this each day and make sure you are strong.
One way to chakra meditate is to make sure that you are taking time to relax. If you are new at meditation, this can be hard for some people. If you have a problem meditating on your own, find guided meditation online and let them help you.
You need to find a quiet place and make sure you are comfortable. Keep your knees loose and do not let your muscles get cramped.
Take time to deep breathe and close your eyes. Stay focused.
Look deep inside of you and pay attention to the energy of your chakras. Imagine the different colors associated with each chakra.
Give Each Chakra Time
Give each of the chakras time and pay attention to each and every one. Make sure there are no hidden blockages in any of the chakras.
See Them Move
Pay attention to the energy as it moves through your chakras. Make sure that there is no energy that is being held back or blocked.
End the Session
You can end the session and do this by opening your eyes and by letting your energy freely flow.